Our adventurers meet in a strange prison and are beset by bizarre encounters, gradually travelling south in the hopes of finding how they ended up there
Ep 1, 2 & 3 The Scourge of the North
Ep 6, 7, 8 & 9 The Cult of… Brian
Ep 10 & 11 What Does the Raptor Say?
Ep 14 & 15 Welcome to Wintermane Manor – in the two-part conclusion to season one, Ellie takes up the reins as GM
Bounties, bounties everywhere, nor any a coin to claim
Continuing their journey onwards our band of questionable persons (plus vagabond mage they’ve picked up) take up the role of bounty hunters. But are they in over their heads? Well… yes
Ep 16, 17 & 18 Those Who Would Be King – many royalty related adventures
Ep 19 & 20 Werewolves & High Fantasy
Ep 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 & 30 Alfonso & the Descent into Demonology
Ep 24, 25, 26 & 27 Captives & Corpses
Back in the North, through the demonic temple. The adventurers get to discover the consequences of their actions, some unusual foes and the rise of an equine ‘god’
An unexpected voyage begins with an unusual encounter which dogs our adventurers relentlessly across the waves leading to the death, rebirth and death of Belry Picle
The crew continue to sail from island to island, encountering bizarre and unexpected creatures and sights while looking for their erstwhile bard, Stilgar Shadowblade
1. Tike, the Knight, a human. A young warrior, dreaming of being a hero. Tike was very concerned about his mother finding out any negatives in his current employment.
2. Ebony Darkness, the Necromancer, a human. The edgiest of emo fringes hide the eyes of this tortured and dark soul. His necromancy was barely under his control
3. Sylvian Whispersong, the Bard, an elf. Another idealistic character, Sylvian believed in the healing and soothing power of music to aid his adventuring. His chosen instrument was a djembe and he performs beat poetry.
4. Hugh Mann, the Bounty Hunter, an arakkoa. Mr Mann attempts to disguise his true nature, using his assumed name to convince others they see hands and arms rather than claws and wings.
5. Kireen the Elongated, the Rune Master, a halfling. Kireen is a very unusual character, we are unsure of his true shape, nature, or indeed, species.
6. Danny Satchel, the Prophet, a dwarf. Despite his prophet training, Danny worked in the accounts and finance dept. of Rhynn.
7. Barry B. Beesbury, the Conjuror, a human. Barry has a weird range of skills – roofing uses most of his conjuring skills. He is an apimancer, a bee wizard, and wears a beekeeping suit with a yellow striped staff.